When it comes to choosing top quality rainwear for the professional industry uniforms, you can’t go wrong when it comes to the range of options available in all weather wool coats at Anchor Uniform. Wool is extremely versatile, and is worn in a number of ways, including stocking caps, suits, jackets, sweaters, socks, gloves, coats and double or single breasted travel coat outerwear. In the case of outerwear, the water repellent wool shell is typically lined with polyester and other alternative fabrics.This is a perfect choice for airline pilots, flight attendants and other professional personnel.
4 Reasons to Choose Wool
Compared to other materials, there are many advantages to selecting all weather wool coats, especially when it comes to professional styles for rainwear and outerwear. While cotton may be the easiest to care for, there are some properties found only in wool that just can’t be duplicated in other fabrics used to create a single breasted travel coat for the professional uniform and apparel industry.
- Aesthetics – Much can be said about the rich and luxurious texture and quality of well-designed woolen products, particularly all weather wool coats. Depending on the type of wool that is chosen, the end results can be extremely lightweight or thick and heavy, depending on the needs of the wearer.
- Durability – Wool can stand up to a lot of wear and tear, holding its shape and looking great for many years. Professional uniform rainwear made from wool will stand up to frequent use and resist wear. In fact, many all weather wool coats can last twenty to thirty years or more, if properly taken care of by the wearer. Wool is one of those fabrics that can be passed from fathers to sons with ease.
- Resistance – Most people don’t realize that wool is highly resistant to water. That is why it is a top choice as a water repellent wool shell. Even wool that is not treated have a natural lanolin that comes from the animal, which makes the item waterproof, this is why a single breasted travel coat made from wool is a popular choice among pilots, fishermen, sailors and those who have to stand and work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Warmth – Wool is an excellent choice in situations where retaining heat is important. The fine hairs of the wool work to trap the air inside of the all weather wool coats to keep the wearer warm, regardless of the temperatures outdoors. This is why even a thin wool sweater can do a great job at keeping you warm in freezing rain and cold.
Introducing: The Bostonian & The Alaina
When it comes to purchasing professional uniform and apparel industry rainwear that your employees can be proud to wear, it is important to choose wisely. Anchor Uniform has just launched two brand new beautiful options that you will appreciate: the Men’s Bostonian and the Ladies’ Alaina single breasted travel coat, which are available in navy, black and charcoal.
- The Bostonian (204MW) – This striking 100% wool single breasted coat is 44-inches in length and features a fly front set in sleeves with an open back vent that features side entry pockets. The coat features a 100% water repellent wool shell, while the lining is made from 100% polyester, and features two inside breast pockets. The Bostonian also has a two-piece sleeve that is set in with cotton shoulder pads and sleeve heads for classic good looks. This coat is the perfect length for traveling and is available in men’s sizes 36-60 and these all weather wool coats come in regular, longs and shorts, to accommodate a wide range of builds.
- The Alaina (206LW) – For the ladies, we have a beautifully designed single breasted travel coat made from 100% top quality wool. It features a water repellent wool shell with a 100% polyester lining with one inside breast pocket. These all weather wool coats are 38-inches in length and feature a fly front set in sleeves with side entry pockets and princess seam lines. A two-piece sleeve set with cotton shoulder pads and sleeve heads complete the look. This option in professional uniform and apparel industry rainwear is the perfect length for traveling and has a stitched down back belt. It is available in ladies’ sizes 00-28 and comes in regular, tall and petite, to accommodate a wide range of wearers.
Anchor Uniform: Quality Uniforms
With over 50 years of experience working in the professional uniform and apparel industry, our team is a unique manufacturer and distributor of exceptional quality garments for law enforcement, pilots, flight attendants, fire fighters, emergency medical technicians and other respected professionals. Our quality standards far exceed that of our competitors, which allows us to provide our clients with a range of options, including Made in America products from our facility here in Southeastern Massachusetts and high quality imported uniforms and apparel. If you are interested in learning more about the products we provide, including professional uniform and apparel industry rainwear and gear, all weather wool coats and other types of uniform apparel, or would like to find a distributor near you, just give us a call at 1-800-225-8554.